With it's low step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe, children as young as 1 years old can hop onto the Tiny Tot 2 in 1 Balance Bike from Dreaming of Toys and get moving!
With three wheels children can learn how to use their feet to get moving.
When ready, the Tiny Tot converts easily from a trike to a 2-wheel balance bike.
The ergonomically designed seat and handlebar position encourages good posture and maximises comfort.
- Extra wide base and 7-inch tires for great driving comfort and easy balance
- EVA airless biodegradable tires - similar to that of a pneumatic tire, but without flats!
- Adjustable, cushioned washable seat and foot pegs.
- Handle bar grips feature hand protection bumpers.
- Easy converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike
- Child-safe, water-based blackboard paint.
- Minimal packing materials made from recycled paper and water-based ink
- Kinderfeets arrives partially assembled. You will need to attach the front fork, the handlebar, and the wheels.
- Assembly time is about 10 minutes and instructions and tools are included.
- The balance bike has a maximum weight limit of 20kg.
- The minimum seat height is 22cm and the maximum seat height is 29cm.
- The top of the handlebars sits 36cm above the ground.
- Dimensions 62cm x 33cm x 38cm
About the Bamboo Collection:
Bamboo is eco-friendly in many ways.
- It produces more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees.
- While hardwood takes 30-50 years to mature, bamboo takes between 3-5 years and requires no pesticides or chemicals to encourage the maturation process